The Birch Lane Elementary PTA would like to welcome you this new school year! The PTA helps fund enrichment and safety programs and services for students and teachers beyond what the District funds such as:
· Crossing Guards
· Playground Monitors
· Outdoor Education
· School Garden Program
· Bike Program
· Bravo Music
· Art Teacher
· Classroom Supplies
· Curriculum Resources and Support for the Library, P.E., Reading, and Science Programs
· Technology, Speech, and Counseling Services
· School Carnival
· Scarecrow Breakfast
· Many School Appreciation and Recognition Events
We have a $16,000 direct donation goal. If every family in the school donates at least $50 per child, we can meet our goal and fund the school services and programs that the PTA supports. Because some families can’t afford to give this year – we encourage families that can give more than this minimum to do so. This way, we can continue to fund the programs that support the teachers and students and help make Birch Lane Elementary such a warm and welcoming community.
If you have not made your donation yet, please fill out a donation form (attached) and then do one of the following:
– Donate by PayPal or credit card using the PayPal button below. You don’t need a PayPal account to donate.
– OR –
– Attach a check payable to Birch Lane Elementary PTA and this completed form and return both the check and the form to the front office or to your child’s teacher. The mailing address is:
Birch Lane PTA, 1600
Birch Lane, Davis, CA 95618.
Your donations are 100% tax deductible. The Tax ID # for Birch Lane Elementary PTA is: 23-7400575.
We greatly appreciate your support!
If you have questions, please email the PTA at: firstname.lastname@example.org