- THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS – NEW DATE TO COME SOON
- Mark your calendars for our annual auction, Birch Uncorked, on
March 21, 2020!
- It will be lots of fun with good food, good music, and good company!
- Tickets are on sale now at a discounted early bird price! Buy them here before the price increases at the end of January: https://blepta.ejoinme.org/auctiontickets
- Do you have a small business that can be a sponsor or donate an item to sell? Are you crafty and can create something beautiful to sell? Or can you host a party? Check out the link above for lots of ideas on things you could donate.
- We’re also still looking for volunteers! If you’re able to help out with volunteering, sponsorship, or donations, please sign up at the above link or email Fran Tobey at email@example.com.
- Come to the next planning meeting! Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 6 PM at Woodstock’s Pizza! Everyone is welcome!
The garden committee will be having the annual Winter Craft Fair the week of Dec. 16-20. This is a fun and festive fundraiser for our PTA and garden program.
- Look for the tent in front of the school. There will be seasonal treasures including crafts your children make in class, and a succulent sale!
- Volunteers will be needed to help run the sale. Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/
We are celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Love a Picture Book Month in February, 2020. As part of the celebration, the Library, in conjunction with the Birch Lane PTA, is providing t-shirts for each current Birch Lane student for just $1 each! Order the dollar shirt through your child’s classroom teacher. If you are ordering other shirts, hoodies or zip up sweatshirts, please get an order form from the library. All other shirts and sweatshirts will be normal price. Order forms will be accepted through November 22, 2019. All items will arrive in January, just in time for Love a Picture Book Month. Please be advised, there will be very few items available for purchase in January. Be a Superhero and read to a child today! If you have any questions, please stop by the Library, or contact Lynne Sundstrom, Teacher Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference week is next week, Nov. 18th – 22nd! Our teachers have been working hard finishing report cards and preparing for conferences, and conference week is an extra busy week for them. Let’s show them our love with food!